Compare Home Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Whether you are a renter or a homeowner, you should regularly review your homeowners insurance coverage. Without proper protection, you remain exposed to serious financial loss in the event of a fire, storm or break in. However, choosing the right house insurance policy can be difficult; many factors must be considered when selecting the proper insurance package to protect your home and belongings. Not only do we cover primary home insurance, we also cover everything from vacation homes to renters insurance.
At The Jemez Insurance Agency, our experienced agents have the knowledge and insight needed to help you compare multiple home insurance quotes quickly and easily. Whether you wish to request an online home insurance quote or discuss your coverage needs directly with one of our independent agents, we will work to ensure that you receive multiple quotes that address all of your needs and protect the property you have worked so hard to obtain. Contact our Los Alamos or Santa Fe, New Mexico, office for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
Whether you live in the perfect starter house, a custom-built dream home or something in between, one thing is true: You want to protect the life you’ve made there. Insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Home Insurance will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you. Your home is likely the largest investment you will ever make. You work hard for all that you have and you need to be protected in the event of a loss.
Homeowners Insurance can cover:
- Protection for Your Home – Property or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a fire or hail storm.
- Protection for You and Other People – Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world.
- Medical Coverage – This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses– If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses—commonly for up to 12 months—while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your Belongings – Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage – If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance – An umbrella policy provides additional layers of liability protection. If the liability limits are exhausted on your home, auto, or other underlying insurance policy, your umbrella insurance policy takes over and provides you with additional protection. The cost is minimal compared to the comfort of knowing you’re covered.
Don’t forget, we also can bundle Home and Auto insurance for a better deal.
Complete our online quote form or call us to speak to an agent regarding your specific home insurance needs today. Please call our toll free number at 888-280-4317 or 505-662-5181 to reach our Los Alamos office or 505-424-8049 for our Santa Fe office.